Little Known Facts About Me

I think these are fun to answer, mostly because when I go back and read my answers months and years later, it is interesting to see what has changed and what stays the same.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30 am

2. How do you like your steak?
medium rare - pink center, not red

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I haven't been watching much TV but I do enjoy law-centered shows like Law & Order, CSI, Boston Legal

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Phoenix in the winter and Colorado in the summer

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I don't do breakfast.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike?
spinach and liver

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
It's closed now, but really like Abuelo's

10. Favorite dressing?
Depends on the salad. Thousand Island for Seafood Salads, Italian for Garden Salads, Ranch for Chef Salads

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1991 Cheverolet Suburban, 2004 GMC Sierra, 1994 Toyota Pick-up

12. What are your favorite clothes?
t-shirt and jeans...comfortable clothes

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Europe - especially Scotland and Greece

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on how thirsty I am

15. Where would you want to retire?
Upstate New York or my own island in the Carribean

16. Favorite time of day?
late night when the house is quiet

17. Where were you born?
New Mexico

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
hockey

19. Bird watcher?
Not really

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
night

21. Do you have any pets?
one dog

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I was asked Sunday if I was pregnant. Apparently Cierra shared with her primary teacher that she gets to name the next baby. I'm not pregnant. Just thought you ought to know.

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
a teacher

24. What is your best childhood memory?
family camping trips/vacations

25. Are you a cat or dog person?
actually I prefer fish

26. Are you married?
Yes, just celebrated 7 years in June (except we both forgot so maybe celebrate isn't the right word)

27. Always wear your seat belt?
No, but most of the time.

28. Been in a car accident?
yes, but nothing serious and it wasn't my fault

29. Any pet peeves?
stupidity (different from ignorance)

30. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
I like them all!

31. Favorite Flower?
dandelions

32. Favorite ice cream?
anything with caramel

33. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell or Arby's

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
passed the first time though I did have to retake the written once in Oregon

35. From whom did you get your last email?
REI

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I would never be so irresponsible to max out my credit card.

37. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yeah, I got my first pedicure.

38. Do you like your job?
It's a fun change

39. Broccoli?
better fresh than cooked

40. What was your favorite vacation?
Going to Legoland with the boys

41. Last person you went out to dinner with?
It's been a while, so probably Neil

42. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the computer and children whining

43. What is your favorite color?
purple and green

44. How many tattoos do you have?
none, but I would love to have a dragon going up my leg from my ankle to my knee

45. Coffee Drinker?
nope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Misery Loves Company

The Jane Austen Book Club

30 Days of Truth - Day 4