We got an offer on the house

It's not a great offer, but then again, we're not going to see any of the money anyway. I don't know if the bank will accept the offer or not, but again, not really a big concern. What is good about the offer is that it will most likely defer the foreclosure while the bank decides what they want to do with the house. As I best understand it, they would rather accept an offer than go through the expense of a foreclosure. So we could be here until mid-July or we could be here through October. There is some fear in the unknown. Without a job, how are we going to find another place to live? Who will rent to us without any income? And yet, I know it will be okay. I don't know how, but it's not the first time in my life the Lord hasn't made me privy to the details. I could probably ask, but I think there is a part of me that doesn't really want to know. And of course there is the concern that I will get the answer I've received in the past - it's not pertinent for me to know. You want to know why I believe in a Heavenly Father - it's because I've had so many of these experiences where I get an answer, just not the one I want. I think He looks at me as the perpetual teenager. And having a teenager of my own, I somewhat understand why.


NetBizSavvy said…
If a good real estate agent can help grease the wheels and get your offer in front of a lender, you can get an answer more quickly, and potentially close more deals.

Popular posts from this blog

Misery Loves Company

When Tragedy Becomes Personal

Should've Put Something On It