Survey Time

I got this idea off my cousin Belva Jean's blog and since the older boys & Neil are off camping, thought I'd get some input from my little guys. Nick's answers are listed first, then Cierra's. And finally Rachel.

1) What is something that mom always says to you?
"Clean my room."
"I love you."
"Make stuff fun."
2) What makes mom happy?
"Love"
"Because I always draw her pictures."
"Duck pond"
3) What makes mom sad?
"out of love."
"of not drawing your pictures."
Fruit"
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh?
“Tickle my armpits"
"By tickling me"
"Make you tickle"
5) How old is your mom?
“I don't know."
"I don't know."
"Good"
6) What was your mom like as a child?
“A baby."
"Follow the plans"
"Good"
7) How tall is your mom?
“Almost as tall as the father."
"18 feet"
"fat"
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
“Tidy up."
"Cleaning up the floor"
"tickle somebody"
9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
“Pick up my brother"
"Sleeping"
"try to tickle me with daddy"
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Go to the President's house."
"I don't know."
"cause you are a baby"
11) What is your mom really good at?
“Cleaning up."
"Cleaning"
--Rachel got distracted at this point and quit answering questions.
12) What is your mom not so good at?
“Feeding the dogs."
Getting out of the truck."
13) What does your mom do for her job?
“Clean up"
"Play on the computer"
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
“Rice."
"Cereal"
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
“Because you bornd-ed me"
"Being a princess"
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Jasmine."
"Cinderella"
17) What do you and your mom do together?
“Work."
"Go to Joy School"
18) How are you and your mom the same?
"Cuz I'm part of her family."
"Eyes are the same color"
19) How are you and your mom different?
“By our hair."
"We don't wear the same clothes."
20) How do you know your mom loves you?
“She hugs me a lot."
"Because you always kiss me good-night."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Misery Loves Company

Hump Day

30 Days of Truth - Day 4