4th

I stole this idea (well not really, she did challenge others to do this) from my friend's blog spot. Here's what you do:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Well I'm skipping step 4 and just inviting anyone who reads this to do the same.

So this picture was taken at Legoland when I took Aaron and Daniel for vacation a couple of summers ago. This is called the Creole Queen and is a lego replica of a steamboat found in Mississippi/Louisiana. I took a picture of it because my brother served his mission for the LDS Church in Louisiana and I thought he'd get a kick out of seeing it made out of legos.

The whole trip was a nice break for us. It was the first vacation I had been on with just the older boys since before Neil and I got married. But if anyone is considering Legoland as a family vacation, I would highly recommend it. It's not just for the big kids - it has tons of playground areas designed for the little guys. And it's nowhere near as crowded as say Disneyland, even on the weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Misery Loves Company

The Jane Austen Book Club

Hump Day